Start Your Own Small Business
Small Business Startup On A Budget with –
THE SMALL BUSINESS KICKSTARTER PROGRAM
Starting a Small Business on a Tight Budget
What Is The Best Business To Start?
Small Business Startup Ideas
1. Identify your skill set. In what areas do you have experience? What training do you have – any degrees or certificates?
2. Identify businesses with low startup cost and overhead.
3. Try to choose a business that doesn’t need employees. You could use independent contractors if possible (but be careful).
4. You will need to do many jobs yourself at first.
5. Network as much as possible (as long as it’s free). Approach other related business that are not direct competitors for possible joint ventures and exchange of customers.
6. Look into possible partnerships with others that can contribute to the business (but be very careful!).
7. Try to do as much as possible yourself . This would include research and selection of your business name, DBA (Doing Business As), business entity, business licenses, and competition in your area.
8. Create a quality, professional website (preferably optimized for mobile and search engine friendly).
This can be one of the biggest mistakes a startup business can make. You throw up a website (usually free) and then wait for all the customers to flood in – but they never do. Where are all the customers? They never see your website because it’s invisible. Why? – Because it was never optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Local Search.
The Most Expensive and Fabulous Website Ever Built Is Worthless if No One Ever Sees It !!!
How Small Business Kickstarter Works
Many of our Custom Programs are designed for the small business on a tight budget. Instead of an upfront investment to get started, we partner with you and are compensated as we grow your business. We focus on results.
We Focus On Your Success!!!
Want To Get Started Right Now?
Just tell us about your business in the contact form below (please be as detailed as possible), and we will contact you to set an appointment to discuss.