Need Money Fast? Yes It Seems Too Good To Be True
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
This loan will provide economic relief to small businesses and non-profit organizations that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue.
Notice: Now Accepting New Applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
Even though this is a government loan thru the SBA, they are going through at a rapid rate with a high approval rate
HERE ARE THE EIDL LOAN REQUIREMENTS THRU SBA:
1. 30 year Loan at 3.75% interest.
2. A credit score of 600 or higher.
3. Certain collateral will be required for amounts over $25,000.
4. Funding usually happens within 10 to 15 days from the date of application or sooner.
5. Businesses must have started prior to 2019.
6. Very few documents.
7. Stated income.
8. Payments can be deferred up to 12 months.
9. All Monthly payments
10. All documents prepared and sent for you
You must hurry – this program ends Dec 31, 2020